Native Instruments has updated Maschine to v.2.6 with support of sending MIDI CC data to external instruments. Also, Maschine Jam finally has support 16 velocities (a feature that was available in Maschine Jam Ableton Live and Bitwig templates) and note pitch change.
- MIDI CC: use MASCHINE’s Macros to send MIDI CCs to your favorite hardware
- Note Editing for MASCHINE JAM
- Step Modulation for MASCHINE JAM
- Variation (SHIFT + PATTERN) for MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO
- Lock for MASCHINE STUDIO and MASCHINE
- Default scale: a scale setting last used will be used for a newly created group
- Fixed a crash related to saving projects
- Improved loop bracket behavior when duplicating scenes
- Fixed an issue where scenes could not be duplicated to the next slot
- Improved tempo display on MK1/mk2
- Improved readability of parameter changes when using QuickEdit
- Fixed a rare issue when the software and hardware browser could be out of sync
- Midi LOCK changes are now available also when the MASCHINE controller is disconnected
With MASCHINE 2.6 software, MASCHINE JAM has the same note editing capabilities as your favorite MASCHINE.
Start fine-tuning your patterns directly with the MASCHINE JAM controller – change a note’s pitch, velocity, length, or swing via the step sequencer.
With the MASCHINE 2.6 update, MASCHINE JAM now lets you use 16 fixed velocity levels for fast programming in step mode.
Also check out Organic Drums 22 Maschine Kits Over 1000 Samples + Loops